The joy of sous vide cooking in 4 steps! now available in french
The joy of sous vide cooking in 4 (mostly hands-off) steps!
- Sous vide cooking makes eating well so easy.
- It’s foolproof.
- It’s simple.
- It’s almost entirely hands-off.
- And it produces food of incomparable taste and texture, cooked to perfection, without shrinkage or loss of nutrients.
- No method of cooking is easier, more convenient, or yields better results.
- It takes just a few minutes to season and vacuum seal food, and drop into a water oven. That’s why chefs love it and why you will, too.
- Delicious recipes for chicken, beef, pork, and vegetables, plus basic instructions and tips, make this book your easy sous vide guide to four-step, four-star meals.
When you cook sous vide, you adjust your cooking to your schedule instead of your schedule to your cooking, and this book will show you how.
Each section begins with an easy four-step sous vide recipe with less than 15 minutes hands-on time, followed by recipes for simple serving variations.
From one sous vide poultry recipe, you can cook an easy meal and have additional portions, sealed in airtight cooking pouches and stored in the freezer or refrigerator, for future recipes.
Chicken teriyaki with bok choy and mushrooms; chicken with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach; chicken marinara&mdashall from one sous vide poultry recipe, finished and ready-to-serve in the time it takes to make a salad and set the table.
- Publisher: Paradox Press, November 2011
- Soft cover
- 64 pages
- 8 x 9 inches
- Full color photos
- Step-by-step sous vides recipes