11 in x 20 ft (27,94 cm x 6,10 m)
2 rolls per pack
- Organization and safety system printed on the bag to identify content and cooking method to be used.
- Bag Thickness: 3,4 mil (86 microns)
- Printed smooth front / black embossed back
- Materials include Nylon and polyethylene
- Food grade
- Without BPA, lead and phthalates
- Extended conservation of frozen food (from 1 to 3 years)
- Extended conservation of refrigerated food (2 to 3 times longer)
Sous vide cooking
- 100°C for a maximum of 72h
- Reheat using sous vide equipment (after initial sous vide cooking and cooling the contents with iced water) at 100°C for 2h
- In the microwave with a pierced/open bag for a maximum of 4 minutes
- In boiling water for a maximum of 2 hours
Compatible with most vacuum sealers and sous vide equipment available.
Seal'n Cook bags are compatible with most sous-vide and immersion equipment (see partial list at the end of this text).
- All bags were tested by an independent labs
- Technical report based on the FDA / Health Canada standard
- For the optimize results, store all bags under 25oC and with less than 75% humidity.
Partial list of compatible sous-vide and immersion equipments